Updated November 9 2017. Added the Panasonic Leica 200mm f/2.8 and the Sigma 16mm f/1.4.
Updated October 2017. Added the Olympus 17mm f/1.2 PRO and 45mm f/1.2 PRO .
Now that I bought my first m4/3 camera and it happens to be weather-sealed and I live in a tropical country where for half the year you never know when you will be hit by a tropical downpour, I am naturally looking for some weather-sealed lenses. I decided to make a list of all the weather-sealed lenses that are currently available for M4/3.
Here is the list of weather-sealed m4/3 lenses as of October 2017, in order of focal length.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO
- Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH
- Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f/1.2 PRO
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.2 PRO
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED Macro 60mm f/2.8
- Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit ASPH PRO 200mm f/2.8 Power OIS
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f4.0 PRO
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4.0 ASPH
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 ASPH POWER O.I.S.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 EZ Micro
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH POWER O.I.S.
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH POWER O.I.S.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS PRO
- Olympus M.Zuiko ED 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 II
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 ASPH POWER O.I.S.
- Olympus M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO
- Panasonic Lumix G II Vario 100-300mm, POWER O.I.S.
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4.0-6.3 ASPH POWER O.I.S.
Let me know if I missed any!
You can also find all these lenses at our sponsor B&H:
(we get a small commission at no cost to you)