Here’s a leaked flyer in Spanish for the new E-M1 Mk ii (traduction below).
- 121 cross-type points of phase-detect autofocus.
- 18 fps in Continuous AF !!!
- 60 fps in Single AF !!!
- Captures 14 images before you press the shutter and 25 after release! This looks similar to Panasonic’s pre-burst functionality.
- more solid construction and more resistance to the elements
- two SD card slots
- improved battery life (the grip looks larger, so imagine there is room for a larger battery)
- new 20 Mpix sensor with 1 stop better noise levels!!!
- improved in-body IS with up to 6.5 stops of compensation, wow!!!!
- New Truepic VIII processor with 4 CPU cores and 4 graphics cores!!!!!
- 4K video and C4K (don’t know what that means).
Stay tuned for more after the press conference this afternoon.