Macphun just released a new version of their already superb HDR software, Aurora HDR. The Aurora HDR 2017 version does away with the “professional” and “normal” versions, now there is only one full-featured version and there is a lot of new functionality.
As you can see in the chart below, there is a lot of new functionality. Aurora HDR can be used for merging multiple bracketed shots but also for processing single shots with exposure issues. You can either do the full “HDR look” or go for a much more subtle and natural look. It also has a new batch processing mode. As is usual with Macphun software you can either work with the super-easy presets or access the myriad of under the hood controls to fine-tune things.
As an extra bonus, this software is super fast, making it a joy to use. If you are a Mac user you really owe it to yourself to try Aurora HDR. Highly recommended.
Macphun has a great intro offer until September 29th:
AURORA HDR 2017 PRE-ORDER OFFER INFO:
Offer available: September 14 – September 29
Upgrades and Pricing:
- New Customer Pre-Order Price:
$99$89 – Save $10 during pre-order, Includes Pre-Order Bonuses!
- Current Users of Aurora HDR Pro Upgrade Price: $49 Includes Pre-Order Bonuses
- Current Users of Aurora HDR Upgrade Price: $69 Includes Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-Order Bonus Items:
- Trey Ratcliff Deep Dive video
- 1 Year basic subscription to SmugMug
- 60-day KelbyOne membership
- 25 Square Prints from Parabo.press (free global shipping)
Aurora HDR 2017 Key Features:
- NEW: Polarize Filter
- NEW: Powerful Zone System for Luminosity masks
- NEW: Defringing Tool to remove chromatic aberration
- NEW: Batch Processing
- NEW: Radial Masking
- IMPROVED: Tone-mapping technology with reduced HDR noise, improved realism of initial result and faster performance
- IMPROVED: User Interface with a cleaner more modern style
If you are interested in buying Aurora HDR click the graphic below and it will take you directly to the Macphun website.